I love street photography and my personal tips are:
- Use wide-angle lens: like 28mm or 35mm
- Get close to your subject: so who sees the image feels as if he is a part of the scene.
- Always carry your camera with you: you cannot miss any moment!
- Focus on details: try to simplify a photos and search for little particulars and peculiars.
- Move your feet: try to have more shots of the same scene and from differents point of view.
- Take your time! Some time we have to wait for a long time to take a good photo 🙂